What you're getting from a Resale Boutique
by Kristen Weber·
So what exactly is a boutique resale shop?...
Boutique secondhand/vintage shops are an easy, fast, & modern way to shop sustainably for amazing, one-of-a-kind pieces or find specific items you've been searching for!
When you shop from one you are not only getting an amazing preowned garment, but also...
- a stylist
- a personal shopper
- a tailor/seamstress/cleaner
- an authenticator
- a curator
- a fellow advocate for change in the fashion industry and beyond!
You may be thinking... "what are these prices based on?"
Prices are calculated based on value, time, and behind the scenes work. After personally searching for the highest quality secondhand/ vintage pieces (that will have you fitting in with the likes of Lucy Williams, & Emili Sindlev) each garment that is hand picked for you gets...
- cleaned and repaired to it's full potential
- styled and photographed to highlight fit, material, and overall look
- researched and analyzed by condition, time period, brand, craft, material, and relevance to find it's lasting value
- posted online with full measurements, garment information, and styling tips
- created into fun and informative content to help you consciously shop and maintain your closet with ease!
**Phew** (That was even a lot to write.)
Secondhand and vintage sifting can be a fun activity, and a great way to find an unexpected diamond in the rough...
when you want to shop consciously for your size & style without the hassle (and from the comfort of your home I might add).... check out an online secondhand/vintage boutique! Reliable for a regular inventory, vetted pieces, and passionate owners you can trust!
Happy sustainable shopping!
(owner and operator of Previously Known)